The registrations will resume in September 2021.
The 21th Princesses Rallye's will be from 14th till 16th May 2022!
Paris - Le Touquet - Deauville - Dinard - La Baule x 2 days
NEW ENTRY FORM FOR 2022 will be available in september 2021
Entry Fees for new competitors:
From a practical perspective, the fees paid by those who were enroled for 2020 or 2021 event will be automatically applied to 2022 event, without any addtional costs. Those who have not yet enrolled, there are still some places,registrations are open from middle of June.
Normal Rate Entry Fees : €7800 -
Payment in 2 steps
Mandatory advance with the registration of €4000 -
A maximum of 90 crews will be selected. Entries will be confirmed at the earliest possible ; a waiting list might be open.
Vehicles from pre-war up 1946 to 1985 are eligible to Rallye des Princesses Richard Mille, following french road legislation.
The accepted cars will be chosen by the organizer who will remain the only judge to accept or refuse the applications, without having to justify the reasons.
For a first participation to the Rallye des Princesses Richard Mille, a regularity training is mandatory.
2 dates will be available in 2022 - They will be communicate ASAP. Youscould subscrire after acceptance of your entry fee.
The entry fees include:
• Accomodation: 5 nights in twin room (from Sunday to Thursday included)
• The opening cocktail, cathering for 2 persons (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the lunch at start to the Gala dinner at finish (5 days)
• The general organisation (40 persons) with Mechanics (5 persons) and Luggage service.
• Tripy GPS, classification service
• One road book
• Organisation liability insurance
• Photographer, Cameraman, Journalist
• Two metal rally plates and two sets of race numbers
The entry fee does not include:
• Transportation to Paris and Return Trip
• Transportation of your car to Paris and Return Trip
• Car's insurance
• A cancelation insurance
• Your accommodation in Paris
Conditions of payment for foreign crews:
• By transfer in account : PETER AUTO - to see in september
• By credit card - except American Express
To be taken into consideration, all withdrawals must be reported in writing (by post ou e-mail).
Assistances and Followers
The organizers will arrange for assistance, composed of 4 mechanics and 1 trailer, to be at the crews‘ disposal throughout the event. In the case of a breakdown, the organizers may provide assistance for the vehicle for up to 30 minutes. After this time, the crew will be offered transportation by truck to the nearest garage. This assistance will be available to crews at hotels at each evening’s stop over. In the case of a serious breakdown, the competitor may rejoin the rally at the start of the following stage but will be subject to penalties for those controls (CH, CP, and RS) missed or skipped.
The Rally Assistance is include in your entry fees.
Competitors can take advantage of personal assistance, provided that the assistants are regularly enrolled with the organizers. Assistants always depart after the last competitors and are forbidden to ever be on the Regularity Sectors.
Entry fees : In the entry form
ZANIROLI CLASSIC EVENTS : +33 4 92 82 20 00
Or send us a mail with your enquiry on: http://www.zaniroli.com/footer/liens_utiles/contact/